Mr. Eric Bohm
Former CEO, WWF Hong Kong
- B.A., History and English Literature, Sir George Williams University, Montreal, Canada
- Former CEO, WWF Hong Kong
- Honorary President, Green Institute Hong Kong
- Former CEO, Sara Lee Hong Kong Ltd
- Honorary Treasurer, Trustees of the Church of England, U.K.
- Trustee, St. John’s Cathedral, U.K.
Former CEO of leading Swiss food additive Company (Pacovis), the first to introduce and distribute organic spices in the swiss market
- Acquired degrees in Marketing and Sales, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Former CEO of leading Swiss food additive Company (Pacovis), the first to introduce and distribute organic spices in the swiss market
- Long experience in establishing international business relations and networking within the international food and service market
- CFO for an multinational operating organisation providing enzymes as biological substitutes for phosphates and other chemicals
- Member of the board of “Roots” an Company providing table ware made of Compost-it palm leaves
- CEO of leading distributer in the lighting business providing full LED business solution
- President of the board of Erich Mueller Holding AG, a Swiss holding company with interests and shareholdings in over 20 companies worldwide
Dr. Michael Pollitt
Assistant Director, Electricity Policy Research Group, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- M.A., University of Cambridge, U.K.
- M.Phil, D.phil, University of Oxford, U.K.
- Former External Economic Advisor, Ofgem, UK Government
- Reader in Business Economics, Judge Business School University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Assistant Director, Electricity Policy Research Group, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Director of Teaching, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Director of Studies, Management and Economics, Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Fellow, Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Co-editor, Economics of Energy and Environmental Policy, U.K.
- Research Associate, Centre for Business Research (CBR), U.K.
- Member, Ofwat’s Future Challenges expert panel, U.K.
- Advisor, (Energy), the Consumers’ Association, U.K.
Mr. Robert Watson
Founder, LEED Green Building Rating System of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Master of Business, Columbia University, U.S.
- Master of Science, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
- Founder, LEED Green Building Rating System of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Founder, EcoTech International Group (ETI)
- Chairman, CEO and Chief Scientist, EcoTech International (ETI) and its subsidiaries EcoTech China and EcoTech India
- Honorary President, Green Institute Hong Kong
- Member, Launch Advisory Board, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Special Environmental Advisor, Construction Commission, Liao Ning Province, PRC
- Committee Member, Public Building Energy Saving Standard Compiling Group, Ministry of Construction, PRC
- Former Senior Scientist and Director, International Energy and Green Building programs, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- International Expert, Beijing Development and Reform Commission, Building Energy and Environment Center, PRC
- Special Advisor, Development of green construction standards and demonstration projects for the 2008 Olympics, Ministry of Construction (MOST) and U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Invited Lecturer, School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, Yale University, U.S.
- Honorary Fellow, Institute of Green Professionals, U.S.
- Executive Editor, GreenerBuildings.com
Senior Lecturer, Marketing, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Ph.D., University of Southern California, U.S.
- M.A., West Virginia University, U.S.
- B.Sc. Jilin University, PRC
- Senior Lecturer, Marketing, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Fellow, St Edmund’s College, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Former Lecturer, Strategic marketing, University of Southern California, U.S.
- Former Lecturer, Principles of Marketing and Internet Marketing, Loyola Marymount University, U.S.
Associate Director of Environmental Law Programs, PACE University, New York. Adjunct Professor of Law
- B.A. Dartmouth College, U.S.
- J.D. Vermont Law School, U.S.
- Associate at N.W. Bernstein & Associates, LLC
- Member of the ABA Section on Environment, Energy, and Resources
- Member of the NYSBA Environmental and Energy Law Section.
Vice-Chair of the United Nations Sustainable Business Network, Asia Pacific
- MBA from one of Europe’s leading business schools, Henley Business School
- BA (Honours) from the University of Sydney
- Senior Research Fellow, Research Center for Pacific Studies, Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Senior Expert for China, East Asia, Australia, and the Pacific, LM Prisk Political Risk & Strategic Advisory
- Non-executive Director of AustChina Holdings Limited
- Member of an Erasmus+ Jean Monnet Network research project on European Union relations with the Eurasian Economic Union and Belt and Road Initiative
- Academic Adviser to the Research Center for Pacific Island Countries, Liaocheng University
- Member of the Sun Yat-Sen University, Editorial Board for the annual Blue Book of Oceania
- Former Executive Director of the China Studies Centre, the University of Sydney