Climate and Health - Professor Emily Chan
Development, Assistant Dean, Associate Director (External Affairs and Collaboration), JC School of Public Health and Primary Care Professor, JC School of Public Health and Primary Care
- F.H.K.A.M., Fellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine
- F.H.K.C.C.M, Fellow of the Hong Kong College of Community Medicine
- C.P.H., Certificate of Public Health, U.S.
- D.F.P.H., London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, U.K.
- D.D.M., London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, U.K.
- D.F.M., The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians (HKCFP)
- M.D., Chinese University of Hong Kong
- M.B.B.S., Hong Kong University
- S.M. P.I.H., Harvard School of Public Health, U.S.
- B.S., Johns Hopkins University, U.S.
- Associate Professor, The Jockey Club School of Public Health and Primary Care (SPHPC), Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Honorary Research Fellow (Emerging Infectious Diseases and Emergency Preparedness), Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, U.K.
- Director, Collaborating Centre, Oxford University and CUHK for Disaster and Medical Humanitarian Response (CCOUC), Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Project In-Charge, Public Health Humanitarian Initiative, SPHPC, CUHK
- Convener, Climate Change and Health Study Group, SPHPC, CUHK
ICT - Mr. Francis Fong
President, The Hong Kong Information Technology Federation (HKITF)
- Member of Electoral Conference for the election of Hong Kong Deputies to the 11th National People’s Congress of the People’s Republic of China
- Election Committee of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Information Technology Subsector (2006-2016)
- Founding Chairman of Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing (HKAIM)
- President of Hong Kong Information Technology Federation (HKITF)
- (HKITF is the sole member of The World Information Technology and Services Alliance <WITSA> in Hong Kong & China)
- Founder of e-Learning Consortium (eLC)
- Vice-chairman of China Business Angel Network (CBAN) – Hong Kong Chapter
- Non-official members of the Anti-Spamming Task Force, Commerce and Economic Development Bureau (CEDB), HKSAR Government
- Chairman of Electronics & Communication Industry Safety and Health Committee, Occupational Safety and Health Council
- Co-opted Member of IT Expert Advisory Group, The Consumer Council
- Member of Telecommunications Users and Consumers Advisory Committee, Office of the Communications Authority (OFCA)
- Member of the E-logistics Project Group, Hong Kong Logistics Development Council
- Member of Design, Marketing and Licensing Services Advisory Committee, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Member of Advisory Committee, WebOrganic (HKCSS)
- Advisory Committee Member, Médecins Sans Frontières Hong Kong
- Member of Resources Development Committee, Oxfam Hong Kong
- Executive Committee Member & Member of Technical and Engineering Subcommittee, Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (SCHSA)
- Management Committee Member of CyberSenior Network Development Association
- Member of Steering Committee, Accessing e-Learning Support Project, Hong Kong Blind Union
- Initiator & Strategic Committee Member, The Professional Commons
- Founder & Councilor of Internet Society – Hong Kong Chapter (ISOC-HK)
- Founding Member, IT Voice
- Fellowship Member of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, United Kingdom (FCIS – ICSA UK)
- Fellowship Member of The Hong Kong Institute of Company Secretaries (FCS – HKICS)
- Fellowship Member of Hong Kong Computer Society (FHKCS)
Sustainable Development - Professor Lam Kin Che, S.B.S., J.P.
Former Member, Sustainable Development Council
- Member, Nian Lian Garden Management Committee
- Editorial Board member , Chinese Journal of Population Resources and Environment (Beijing), Journal of Environmental Science (Elsevier & Chinese Academy of Science) and Journal of Tropical Geography (Guangzhou)
- Former Chairman, Advisory Council on the Environment
- Member, Air Pollution Control Appeal Board
- Member, Noise Control Appeal Board
- Member, Town Planning Appeal Board
- Senior Environmental Scientist, World Bank
Air Quality - Professor Alexis Lau
Professor, Division of Environment, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Ph.D., Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, Princeton University, U.S.
- M.Sc. Physics, The University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada
- B.Sc. Physics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Associate Professor, Division of Environment, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, HKUST
- Manager, Environmental Central Facility, Institute for the Environment, HKUST
- Director, Atmospheric Research Center, FYTGS, HKUST
Youth – Miss Michelle Leung
Former student, the University of Hong Kong
- Year 3 University Student, BBA, International Business and Global Management, the University of Hong Kong (graduating in 2013)
- Founding Member of Green in the Concrete Project, Students in Free Enterprise, the University of Hong Kong
- Former Executive Committee Member, Model United Nations Climate Change Conference, Global Elites 2010, Roundtable Community
- Former Participant in Environmental Research Program at Centre for Marine Environmental Research and Innovative Technology (MERIT) (AoE), City University of Hong Kong
- Former intern in Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Sustainability and Electronic Waste - Professor Lu Yuan
Former Professor, Department of Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Ph.D., Aston University, U.K.
- M.B.A., China-EEC Management Institute, PRC.
- B.Sc., Beijing University of Technology, PRC
- Professor, Department of Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Former research associate, School of Management, the University of Lancaster, U.K.
- Former Rothmans Research Fellow, Judge Institute of Management Studies, University of Cambridge, U.K.
Water - Dr. Anthony Ma
Principal Consultant (Environmental Management), Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC)
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Queen’s University Belfast, U.K.
- Principal Consultant (Environmental Management), Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC)
- Immediate Past Chairman, The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management Hong Kong (CIWEM HK)
- Advisor of Oxfam Hong Kong
- Committee Member of Hong Kong Green Strategy Alliance (HKGSA)
- Executive Member & Chairman of Section: Eco Water Resource, Hong Kong Bio- and Eco-Energy Industry Association (HKBEE)
- Expert Panel Member for HATS Stage 2B Review
Green City - Professor Edward Ng
Yao Ling Sun Professor of Architecture, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Ph.D., University of Cambridge, U.K.
- M.B.A., Warwick University, U.K.
- B.Arch., Manchester University, U.K.
- B.A., Nottingham University, U.K.
- RIBA, HKIA,, IESNA, MSLL, AMS, FHKMetS, FRMetS, FRSA, Architect (UK), Architect(HK)
- Professor, Department of Architecture, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Director, M.Sc. in Environment and Sustainable Design, CUHK
- Member, International Advisory Board, Lighting Research and Technology, (LRT).
- Founding Chairman, Wu Zhi Qiao (Bridge to China) Charitable Foundation
- Member, Editorial board, Architectural Science Review (ASR), The University of Sydney
Business Engagement – Dr. Andrew Thomson
Former CEO, The Business Environment Council (BEC), Hong Kong
- Ph.D., De Montfort University, U.K.
- B.Sc., De Montfort University, U.K.
- Former CEO, The Business Environment Council (BEC), Hong Kong
- Founding Member and Director , The Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC)
- Vice President, Green Institute Hong Kong
- Former Director and legal representative, BEC China Limited
- Member, The Council for Sustainable Development, Environment Bureau, HKSAR
- Member, Harbour-front Enhancement Committee (HEC), HKSAR
- Founding and Executive Committee Member, Harbour Business Forum (HBF), HKSAR
- Member, Tourism Strategy Group, Tourism Commission, Commerce and Economic Development Bureau, HKSAR
- Founding Member, The Coalition on Sustainable Tourism (CoST), HKSAR
- Member, Waste Disposal Appeals Board Panel, HKSAR
- Member, Education and Publicity and Sustainable Development, Council for Sustainable Development Fund Vetting Committees, HKSAR
- Founding Member, BEAM Society, HKSAR
- Governing Council Member, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency
- Former BEC Liaison representative, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Member, Local Advisory Committee of the Division of Environment, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
Communication - Mr. Vincent Wong
Former Director of Strategic Planning, Commercial Broadcasting Co. Ltd., Hong Kong
- M.B.A., University of Cambridge, U.K.
- L.L.B., University of London, U.K.
- Degree, University of Toronto, Canada
- Former Administrative Officer (AO), HKSAR Government
- Former Director, Strategic Planning of Commercial Broadcasting Co. Ltd., Hong Kong
- Former Director, Research and Public Affairs, APCO Asia
- Former Director, Business Development, AdmanGo Media Research
- Columnist, “Hong Kong Economic Times”, “CUP” and “Ta Kung Pao” newspapers
- Author, Creative Theory of Everything (one of Hong Kong’s Best Books in 2005)
ICT – Mr. Erwin Huan
Deputy Chairman, Tse Sui Luen (TSL), HK; Non-Official member, Steering Committee on Strategic Development of IT in Education, Education Bureau, HKSAR
- Senior Executive Studies, Tsinghua University, PRC
- Executive Education, Harvard Business School, U.S.
- B.S., Information Management System, Boston University, U.S.
- Non- Official Member, Steering Committee on Strategic Development of Information Technology in Education, Education Bureau, HKSAR
- Deputy Chairman, Tse Sui Luen (TSL), Hong Kong
- Executive Director, Tse Sui Luen (TSL), Hong Kong
- Deputy Chairman, Co-Founder, CEO WebOrganic
- Deputy Chairman, SCHSA
- Executive Director, Xtown Mobile, Hong Kong
- Founder, e-Learning Consortium, Hong Kong
Architecture – Ms Anna Sum-yee KWONG, Medal of Honour
Managing Director, Anna Kwong Architects & Associates
- BA(AS)(Hons)(HKU) B Arch(HKU) FHKIA RIBA
- PRC Class 1 Registered Architect Qualification APEC Architect
- Authorized Person & Registered Architect (HKSAR Government)
- Hong Kong Institute of Architects Annual Award 2008
- Award of Merit : Hong Kong (Community Building) St. Andrew’s Church & Kindergarten, Tseung Kwan O, HKSAR
- UNESCO Asia-Pacific Office “Cultural Heritage Conservation Award” Programme
- 2003 Honorable Mention : The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Caine Road, HKSAR
- 2005 Award of Merit : Conservation of the St. Joseph’s Chapel, Yim Tin Tsai, Sai Kung, HKSAR
- 2015 Award of Distinction : Revitalization of Saltpans, Yim Tin Tsai, Sai Kung, HKSAR
- President of The Hong Kong Institute of Architects (2009-2010 biennium)
- Director of Hong Kong Green Building Council Ltd (2014-2015 biennium)
- Member of the Election Committee for the election of the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (2006-2016)
- Member of the Election Committee for the election of Hong Kong Deputies to The Chinese National People’s Congress of the People’s Republic of China
- Member, Town Planning Board (2006-2012)
- Co-Commissioner, Hong Kong Venice Biennale (2010)
- Council Member, Lingnan University (2009-2015)
- Adjunct Professor (part time 2015-2017), Department of Civil Engineering, Hong Kong University
- Trustee of Azalea Trust Fund, Hong Kong University
- Council Member, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
- Member, Legal Aid Services Council
- Council Member, The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
- Hon Vice President, Community Welfare Projects Foundation (1985 s.88 Charity)
- Zonta International : International Director (1998-2000), District 17 Governor (1996-1998), Area 2 Director (1992-1994), President of Zonta Club of Kowloon (1985-86 & 86-87) and Chartered Member (1977)
- Hong Kong Federation of Women : Council & Executive Committee Member, Convener of Education and Re-training Committee (1995-2017)
- All China Women Association : Standing Committee Member of Guangdong Women Association
Urban Planning – Ms. Theresa YEUNG
Director of Planning, ARUP
- BA, The University of Hong Kong
- MSc (Urban Planning), The University of Hong Kong
- Registered Professional Planner, Hong Kong
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Planners
- Member, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Urban Design
- BEAM Pro
- Board Member, Planners Registration Board
- Director, Professional Green Building Council
- Corruption Prevention Advisory Committee (CPAC), Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC)
- Founding Member, Business for Social Good, Our Hong Kong Foundation
Green Education – Dr. Shirley YEUNG
IEMA approved Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner, Experienced ISO9000 Principal Auditor, AQIP Assessor, US, HKCAAVQ Subject Specialist and QMS lead auditor of HKQAA, Hong Kong
- CMA Australia (澳洲管理會計師) by CMA Australia (澳洲管理會計師公會)
- External Advisor for JCI Jayceettes, JCI Ocean, and JCI Dragon
- “The Outstanding Global Leader with Impacts – Woman Award, 2018″, TonggenTongmeng, Beijing, China
- Nominated for Pioneer UNSDGs, UN Global Compact
- Associate Vice President (AVP), UNESCO HK Association
- Secretary General and Chair, CSR and Sustainable Business and Management Divisions, the World Institute of Sustainable Development Planner (WISDP) under UNESCO HK Association
- The 2nd Global Young Leadership Award orgnaised by Yazhou Zhoukan Magazine (亞洲週刊)
- Visiting Chair Professor by ISTEC, France
- SDSC Excellence in Teaching Award, 2015/16, Hang Seng Management College
- Distinguished Senior Executive Management Certificate on Innovations from HKMA, HK/ Cambridge University, UK
- With on-going publications (around 100 pieces) and global collaborations on United Nation Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs), UNOSSC, and UNPRME
- Task Force Member for UNESCAP/ EBAC-ESBN / Banking and Finance
- Member for Collaboration Committee for the civil society consultation for UN Development System review process
- Nominated as UN Local Change Maker and Chair of UNPRME Colloquium Higher Education / Panel of 7th PRME Asia Forum in Hong Kong
- Harvard University, HPAIR to deliver a seminar on “Entrepreneurial Spirit and Sustainable Mindset”
- “Pioneer Professor Certificate” from UN Flourish Prizes, US for guiding a student in writing a story on FujiXerox’s sustainable development achievements
- Convener for the 1st Forum on Sustainable Development in Higher Education co-organized with UNESCO, APEID
- Chair of the 2nd International Conference on Supply Chain for Sustainability, Hong Kong
- Nobel Prize Winner for Wenhui (文晖) Award for Educational Innovation, UNESCO, APEID
Past Advisors 2013 – 2017
Non-Official member, Executive Council, HKSAR
- B.A., Pomona College, California, U.S.
- President, Asia Financial Group
- President, Asia Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Advisor, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Hong Kong Branch
- Member, Executive Council of Hong Kong SAR
- See more details
Former Director, Hong Kong Observatory, HKSAR
- M.Sc., DIC, Meteorology, Imperial College London, U.K.
- B.Sc. Special, Mathematics and Physics, the University of Hong Kong
- Chartered Meteorologist
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Geography and Resource Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- See more details